Insights On How to Get More Leads For Your Business Using Video Marketing
One of the most powerful ways to generate customer prospects is video marketing. Potential customers want to know 1.) who they are doing business with, and 2.) want to learn more about your company’s philosophy, processes and credibility. According to a study by Comscore, 84% of the monthly US internet audience viewed online video. People, of all ages, watch videos for both entertainment, and business purposes.
So let’s dive in and discuss video marketing for business, and how it will help you increase your conversion rates, and ultimately sales.
To start, you need to decide what kind of video you would like to create and how to use them. Here are some ideas:
1. Content Delivery – The power of video in content deliver is it provides a visual and auditory experience for the viewer. The more senses you connect with prospective buyer, the higher chance of sales conversion. Video also provides the step-by-step demonstration through watching. All of us learn best when we have a step-by-step sequence to follow. Video can deliver this type of result.
2. Replace Sales Letters- Videos can provide rich content and more interaction than a written sales letter. Video helps to build rapport with viewers. Videos hold attention longer. Remember, people will do business with people they know, like, and trust. Video helps the prospective customer to get to know you.
3. Education – Use video to educate your market on the use of your products. Lead them towards the sale by answering their most frequently asked questions and objections.
4. Product Reviews – Video brings an added element to product reviews, particularly if you’re reviewing a physical product. But hearing you talk about a book or piece of software is effective too.
5. Product Demos – One of the biggest drawbacks to buying online is that you can’t actually test the product. Bypass that objection and demonstrate your product on video to help increase sales.
6. Case Studies – If you’re involved in some kind of before-and-after (website design, direct mail, SEO, etc.) case studies are an excellent way to demonstrate your expertise. Seeing an example helps the potential customer understand exactly what impact your service or product can have on their business.
7. Showcase Your Expertise – Video can be used as a tool to create you as THE expert in your line of work. You stand out as the one person to go to during the critical evaluation period all prospective customers go through to make a purchasing decision. You must show evidence of your skills and knowledge for the product or service they are interested in purchasing. This is critical during the prospects evaluation phase. Video does this through educational selling.
8. Testimonials – Testimonials are a powerful way to showcase your business prospective customers. Video testimonials are replacing the handwritten versions the mature generation had come to know. Video testimonials show real people to your prospective customer talking about the benefits of your product or service. They are more believable and provide credibility.
So, what does this all mean to you? Use video for your internet marketing efforts!
There are two common video types businesses can use:
1. Computer-generated video – Computer generated video is a slide show presentation. This is a great way for the prospective customer to hear and see what you have to offer, providing a rich sales or educational experience. Computer-generated videos are also fast to create, fast to edit, and fast to deliver.
2. Live videos – Live video is exactly that, recording you or your target presenter while they are speaking directly into a camera. Live video is very powerful but does require you know how to set up lighting, background environment, and your sound to get good quality audio.
What to do with the videos? Depending on your company and category, put on your home page and display proudly. Or set aside a page on your website for videos. Also, place on YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn. You can also share through email and Twitter.
In summary, video marketing is tremendous marketing tool. Use it to inform, educate and sell your product or service. People will better connect with you and your business. And when that happens, watch your sales and revenue increase! And we are Creative Options would love to help you achieve those goals.